The PTA is a non-profit organization of Lakeshore parents, relatives, staff, and community members dedicated to ensuring academic, creative, emotional, physical, and social enrichment, and creating the best environment for our children.
To do this, the Lakeshore PTA raises and distributes $100,000 annually. We depend on your help!
Join the PTA, make a donation, or volunteer today to support Lakeshore. Your membership and donations are tax-deductible (Federal Tax ID# 94-3042896).
These Are Our Kids
Please give generously today!
More Reasons to Join
- Increase student success. Parental involvement is the greatest predictor of student success, proven by 30 years of research.
- Make your voice heard. Speak your mind and vote at PTA meetings.
- Support family involvement to build a strong school community.
- Advocate for children by supporting the state and national PTA that campaign on behalf of all our children.
- Prize Drawing! Join by Sep. 30, 2016 to be entered in a drawing for a $50 gift certificate to Lucky, Safeway, or Trader Joe’s.
- Discounts with Membership: CA Academy of Sciences, Enterprise and Hertz Car Rental, Lego Land, Staples, Internet Essentials from Comcast and more!
- You’re covered by PTA insurance when volunteering.
Where does your money go?
- Motor Perception
- Studio Art
- Visual Art
- Choral Music
- Puberty Education
- Native American Cultural Experience
- First Day Welcome Coffee
- Ice Cream Social
- Staff Appreciation Luncheons
- First Fridays
- Halloween Carnival
- Spring Auction
- Superhero Saturday
- Multicultural Potluck
PTA Board 2016-2017
|EXECUTIVE VP||Marni Tuel|
|VP, MEMBERSHIP||Heather Kyiemail@example.com|
|VP, ONGOING PROGRAMS||Lauren West|
|FINANCIAL SECRETARY||Dara Dubosky|
|VOLUNTEER COORDINATOR||Nieves Lopezfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|ROOM PARENT COORDINATOR||Rosanna Mariottiemail@example.com|
|TEACHER LIAISONS||Sheera Sadja, Tyler Dickie|