Congratulations on your placement at Lakeshore Elementary School. We welcome you and your family to our diverse community. Your child will soon enjoy a rich curriculum with our wonderful classroom teachers in a beautiful natural environment. They will participate in several creative enrichment programs and explore a wide variety of gardens that provide science curriculum opportunities as well as experiential learning.
You will be receiving a packet in May or June with details about Orientation and more. For now, the Lakeshore PTA welcomes you to attend several school events.
- Science Fair – Wednesday, March 22 from 9:50 AM – 3:45 PM and again from 5-8 PM in the Community Room
- New Family Welcome and Tour – Tuesday, April 4 from 10-11:30 AM in the lobby
- Superhero Saturday – Saturday, April 22 from 11-3 PM at Lakeshore
- Multicultural Potluck – Friday, May 5 from 6-8 PM in the Community Room
- 3 Summer Playdates – Saturday, June 17 from 10 AM – noon; Sunday, July 16 from 2-4 PM; and Saturday, August 19 from 11 AM – 1 PM: a great way to meet new friends before school starts
- New Family Orientation – Thursday, August 17 from 6-7:30 PM
- This is an orientation for all new families where you will get your classroom assignment.
- Kindergarten parents and students will meet their teachers.
- All other new families will be able to tour the school and see classrooms in advance of “Back to School Night.”
- This is an event for all family members – siblings are welcome!
If you have any questions about our school including before and after school programs please call (415) 759-2828.