Dory remembers something about her family and travels across the world to California’s Morrow Bay to see if she can find her parents. Drop off your kids so you can experience the inauguration in your own way. Kids will enjoy a fun-filled night of games, movies and snacks with friends.
- Friday, January 20, 6-9:30, Community Room
- 6:00 – 6:30 Check in
- 6:30 – 7:30 Dinner and activities
- 7:30 – 9:30 Movie and snacks
- 9:30 Pick up
- DISCOUNTS FOR SIBLINGS—$30 for first child / $15 for additional family members
- Dinner, popcorn and treats for the kids (please contact us if there are food allergies)
- Movie: Finding Dory
- Kids welcome to bring PJs, stuffies, sleeping bag
- Must be 4+ years old
- Staffed by Lakeshore parents and teachers
- You can drop off or let ExCEL/Everyday Magic and us know they can drop off for you
To reserve your spot, email kidsnight@LakeshoreElementary.org or visit http://lakeshoreelementary.org/kids-night-out.