There are many ways to stay informed about what’s going on at Lakeshore.
- Yahoo Groups listserv: any parent, relative, or staff member can post questions or comments. See below for instructions and details.
- Facebook: our parent volunteers post event information, photos, articles, and other relevant links. Parents can add their comments and reviews.
- Posts in the News and Calendar sections of the website.
- Weekly Paw Print Press newsletters online and sent home with your child on Wednesdays. Extra copies are in the office.
- Room parent emails: event information, school announcements, and PTA messages organized through volunteer parents in every class.
- In Person
- The White board in the lobby and bulletin boards throughout school have announcements and reminders of upcoming events.
- Volunteer in the classroom or around campus.
- PTA meetings: come to meetings and help make decisions that affect our school. Generally the first Wednesday of each month, but occasionally tied to community events. Check the calendar for up-to-date information.
- Attend our fun special events.
- Join one of our after school programs.
- Stay after pick-up for a community play date.
You can set up your subscription to receive email whenever a member posts or as a daily digest.
- To subscribe: send a blank email (no subject line or body text) to LakeshorePTA-subscribe(a)yahoogroups.com
- You will receive a message from Yahoo! Groups with the subject line “Please confirm your request to join LakeshorePTA.” When you get this confirmation message, just reply to it…and your subscription will be complete!
- Send postings (after signing up) to: LakeshorePTA(a)yahoogroups.com
Graduation Mailing List (Listserv)
Fifth grade parents are also invited to join the Lakeshore graduation listserv. If this is your child’s last year at Lakeshore, you can join to be a part of the graduation discussions.
- To subscribe: send a blank email (no subject line of body text) to lakeshoregrad-subscribe(a)yahoogroups.com
- You will receive a message from Yahoo! Groups with the subject line “Please confirm your request to join lakeshoregrad.” When you get this confirmation message, just reply to it…and your subscription will be complete!
- Send postings (after signing up) to: lakeshoregrad(a)yahoogroups.com